Training Strategies Clinic
This clinic is designed to help people maximize personal training for climbing. Participants will be introduced to exercises and routines outside of “just” climbing that will have a dramatic impact on strengthening climbing related muscle groups. This is a great opportunity for those that are stuck at a plateau or just want an accessible introduction to how one can use the weight area to improve their climbing.
- Minimum 6 months climbing experience
- Climb a minimum of 5.9 in the gym without falling or hanging
- Being able to lead climb is not required, however, if students want to lead during the clinic they must get lead certified at the gym PRIOR to the clinic date.
- $25 gym members / $30 non-gym members
- Space limited to 12 students