To meet with the Arkansas Dept. of Health guidelines for gyms, we have implemented the following rules and procedures. Our rope stations will only be open every 12′ with new stations open on a daily rotating basis so you can still enjoy a gym full of routes. We will be checking staff daily for fever and any other symptoms. All the staff will be wearing masks, and we will continue our enhanced cleaning schedules. We will also keep hand sanitizer available for you.
- All climbers will be screened upon entry. Those who have any of the
following characteristics will NOT be allowed to enter:
- Have had a fever of 100.4°F or greater in the last 2 days
- Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell
- Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days.
- Those that are 65 years of age or older or have underlying health conditions including high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, severe obesity, asthma, or weakened immunity may wish to refrain from entering the gym.
- Face Masks are REQUIRED for anyone entering the building.
Climbers are allowed to remove their masks only while actively exercising.
- Hand washing is required before entering the climbing area.
- Only climbing shoes are allowed on the climbing walls, no street shoes.
- All who enter must be symptom/fever free for 72 hours.
- Gym capacity is limited to 50 climbers at one time.
- Minors (12 & under) must be accompanied by their parents, and they will count towards the total climbers in the gym.
- Maintain social distancing by keeping a 6-foot distance from others and avoid personal contact.
- Please respect others and do not climb on top ropes, auto-belays, lead routes or boulder routes within a 12 foot radius of other climbers who are not your partner.
We are all looking forward to seeing you soon.
– Logan Wilcoxson, Climber & Small Business Owner